Friday 5 February 2021

Space Invaders and Alpacas

 Sweaters with symbols on them are popular. Roy, one of the Computer Geeks in 'The IT crowd' wears a Space Invader T shirt. My son asked me to incorporate a Space Invader into a jumper. Only now I realise it differs significantly from the one worn by Roy in the show, but that's motherhood for you! My son likes it, anyway,



Alpacas must be a spirit animal for my son, as he has requested two sweaters featuring these amazing beasts.


I adapted this design from an image I found on the internet. I usually use graph paper to plot designs for knitwear. There is software specifically for designing knitwear, with rectangles rather than squares, this gives you a more accurate representation of how the image will appear, knitted.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home